The A10-7870KQuad-Core Accelerated Processor with Radeon R7 Graphics from AMD combines a quad-core processor and Radeon 7 graphics on a single, power efficient chip that enables energy-efficient performance with low power consumption. This model is designed for desktop computers and its four cores support a 3.9 GHz base speed frequency. The processor has a total of 4MB L2 cache, a DDR3 2133 memory interface, and it features APU technology. The APU has 12 compute cores (4 CPU + 8 GPU) and a Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture.
- Heterogeneous System Architecture (HSA)
- The Heterogeneous System Architecture (HSA) is a standard in processor design where the CPU and GPU work together with efficient performance, so the applications are fast and responsive.
- Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture
- The Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture is a third-generation technology that unlocks advanced features and optimal performance of AMD Radeon graphics.
- AMD Mantle Technology
- AMD Mantle technology is an API that brings advanced games to life. With this technology in the AMD APUs, you can game at unmatched levels with hyper-efficient performance.
Introducing the AMD A10-7870K The Innovative Processor for Modern Workloads
Smooth Online Gaming.
Easy upgrades with socket compatibility.
Ready for Windows 10.