IT’S TIME FOR B460 MOTHERBOARDS
Everything You Need For Computing
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (Socket 1200)
- 9 Power Phase Design
- Supports DDR4 2933MHz
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 (Key E) For WiFi
- AMD CrossFireX.
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, D-Sub
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3), 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)
- 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Front, 3 Rear, 1 Rear Type-C)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
Base Frequency Boost (BFB) Technology
Who ever said that only K series CPUs and the Z-family platform are capable of being performed with maximum power. Via ASRock BFB (Base Frequency Boost) Technology, users may install their non K series CPUs to ASRock’s selected 400 series motherboards and enjoy the base frequency boost with the hidden power of processors immediately.
While ASRock BFB breathes life into non K series CPUs, the boost frequency currently still depends on the cooling system applied on your rig.