The ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1770 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1740 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- Dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
Wing-blade Fan Design
Our Wing-blade fan design adds drooped tips to each fan blade in order to reduce drag.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
Keep it clean
Dust is the enemy for fans. It’s easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. The housing is safe from nasty particulates, so you’ll never need that deep clean.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The Phoenix packs potent rendering power into a compact frame that maximizes compatibility with the latest chassis.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.