Powered exclusively by 8th Generation Intel Core processors, the Prime H370-Plus LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard from ASUS supports the Intel H370 chipset and the LGA 1151 socket. It delivers customizable performance in ATX cases and is compatible with DDR4 memory, plus HDMI, DVI, and VGA display outputs. 5X Protection III with FanXpert 2+ provides hardware-level safeguards, CrossFireX technology supports multiple GPUs, and M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, and USB 3.1 Gen 1 maximize connectivity and transfer speeds, and things can be further customized with onboard 3D printing mounts.
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with integrated dual M.2, Intel Optane memory compatibility, and USB 3.1 Gen 2.
- 5X Protection III hardware-level safeguards help provide component longevity and reliability.
- FanXpert 4 Core delivers advanced fan control for dynamic cooling
- ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity, even at higher frequencies.
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model provides complimentary advance replacement and long lifecycles.