- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel® Core™ processorsto maximize connectivity and speed with dual M.2 (1x inside double-decker PCH heatsink, 1x back side), dual Gigabit LAN, onboard 802.11ac WiFi and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
- ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity even at higher frequencies
- Gamer’s Guardian with Fan Xpert 4 provides hardware-level safeguards for maximum performance with dynamic system cooling
- Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG’s attention to detail and quality
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it’s not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance and superior aesthetics to Outshine the Competition. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs, as well as strips connected to the onboard addressable-RGB header — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
PERFORMANCE LEVEL UP
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer. These improvements allow the ROG Strix B360-I Gaming to support a wide range of memory kits, and provide your build with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload — whether you’re gaming or running intensive applications.
DOUBLE DECKER HEATSINK
ROG Strix B360-I Gaming has an innovative double-decker heatsink design that allows the M.2 SSD to be stacked atop of the PCH heat sink, which is then topped off with an additional metal heatsink for the M.2 drive. The two heatsinks are thermally isolated to prevent the PCH and M.2 from affecting each other.
PRE-MOUNTED I/O SHIELD
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- User’s manual
- M.2 2242 mounting kit
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 2 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 1 x ROG Strix stickers
- 1 x Cable ties pack(s)
- 1 x Wi-Fi Antenna(s)
- 1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
- 1 x Panel cable