- AMD® Ryzen™ 2 AM4 and 7th generation Athlon™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual NVMe M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2 and gigabit LAN
- Military-grade TUF components like TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs maximize durability
- Gamer’s Guardian with SafeSlot and Fan Xpert 4 Core provides hardware-level safeguards for maximum performance with dynamic system cooling
- Unmatched personalization with ASUS exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting and additional RGB header
- 3-Year Warranty for guaranteed reliability built on military-grade engineering
TUF GAMING ALLIANCE
TUF Gaming Alliance is the marque of collaboration between ASUS and major PC-component manufacturers, including trusted brands like Ballistix, Cooler Master, Corsair, G.Skill, In Win and Themaltake. A growing range of compliant parts, from PC chassis and power supplies to CPU coolers and DRAM, guarantee both compatibility and aesthetic harmony. We’re also continually increasing our partnerships, making the TUF Gaming Alliance ever stronger.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
PERFORMANCE LEVEL UP
With Fan Xpert 4 Core you’re able to control system fans based on inputs from up to three temperature sources. For example, Fan Xpert 4 Core can be set to spin up the chassis fans in response to the GPU temperature. So, when the gaming action heats up, additional cooling kicks in — just when you most need it. Choose your temperature sources and thresholds, from motherboard and CPU to GPU, and leave Fan Xpert 4 Core to do the rest.
ULTRAFAST TRANSFER SPEED
With dual backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, you’ll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps. Also, with x4 PCI Express® 3.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It’s the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your PC and apps work as fast as possible.
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- User’s manual
- ASUS Q-Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 1 x TUF GAMING Sticker
- 1 x TUF Certification card(s)