The EK-AIO 360 D-RGB is an all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your CPU. It offers all the benefits of a water-cooling solution in a compact, easy to install and maintenance-free design. The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, along with a pre-filled pump-res combo design for a liquid cooling solution that’s ready to go straight out of the box. It’s simple, efficient and comes with fully customizable D-RGB lighting.
Easy installation with Universal Compatibility – The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, fitting all the latest Intel & AMD CPU sockets as well as featuring a tool-less mounting mechanism for easy installation. Requiring just a single radiator mount, with diamond cut rotary fittings for easy tube adjustment, the EK AIO offers compatibility with almost all modern case designs.
Dynamic Addressable D-RGB lighting – Customize your EK AIO to match your set-up with its range of fully addressable D-RGB lighting effects. Built into both its CPU block and Vardar S fans, the EK AIO offers a range of color configurations controlled from either your motherboard or standalone RGB controller. The EK AIO CPU monoblock features a full acrylic cover, acting as a light diffuser with its frosted finish, for a dynamic lighting display with smooth color transitions.
This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the A-RGB (D_RGB) header. You can easily remove the LED strip cover which is mounted with two screws to replace the LED strip with some other type of LED strip.
Ultra-durable design with diamond-cut rotary fittings – The EK AIO comes pre-installed with reinforced and sleeved rubber tubing, each fitted with an aluminum cover to ensure they’re ultra-durable. Its diamond-cut rotary fittings allow for easy installation and adjustment of the rubber tubing, featuring a full range of movement to make the EK AIO suitable for installation in even the tightest spaces.
EK-Vardar High-Performance Fans – The EK-Vardar S included with the EK AIO are industrial grade high-static PWM fans, designed and built primarily for high-performance liquid cooling systems. Controlled by either your motherboard or standalone fan controller, the EK Vardar can be adjusted to run at speeds between 550 – 2200RPM for either high airflow or silent running. EK-Vardar S is our first choice for radiator cooling, providing unmatched cooling performance, with fully integrated and customizable D-RGB lighting.
– Radiator Dimensions: 395 x 120 x 28 mm
– Radiator Material: Aluminum
– Fan Compatibility: 120 mm
– Pump Unit Dimensions: 88 x 70 x 53 mm
– Pump Unit Material: ABS Housing, Copper Cold plate, Steel Mounting Pump
– Pump Speed Range: 450 – 2600 RPM ± 10%
– Pump PWM Range: 20 – 100%
– Pump Cable Length: 50 mm
– Pump Unit RGB Type: 5V Digital (Addressable)
– Pinout: 5V, D, Empty, Ground Pump RGB Cable Length: 50 mm
– Tubing Material: Ultra-Low Evaporation Rubber with Nylon Braided Sleeve
– Tubing Length: 400 mm
– Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
– Fan Speed Range: 550 – 2200 ± 10%
– Fan Noise Level: 36,4dBA (at maximum speed)
– Fan Static Pressure: 2,89 mm H20 = 28,9 Pa (at maximum speed)
– Fan Air Flow: 66,04 CFM = 112,20 m³/h (at maximum speed)
– Fan Cable Length: 500 mm
– Fan RGB Type: 5V Digital (Addressable) Pinout: 5V, D, Empty, Ground
– Fan RGB Cable Length: 50 mm
– 4-Pin PWM Header for pump and fan operation
– 3-Pin Addressable 5V D-RGB header
– EK-AIO 360 unit
– EK-Vardar S 120ER D-RGB (3pc)
– Tube of Thermal Paste
– Mounting Kit
– User Manual
Zip Bag 1:
– 4x Phillips Head Screw UNC 6-32 x 30mm (5 mm thread length)
– 4x Phillips Head Screw UNC 6-32 x 6mm
– 4x Phillips Head Screw UNC 6-32 x 34mm
Zip Bag 2:
– 4x Thumb nut (Intel /AMD)
– 4x Mounting thumb screw for INTEL LGA 115x / AMD AM4 socket
– 4x Mounting thumb screw for Intel LGA 20XX socket
– 4x Spring
– 4x Mounting Plate Phillips Head M4x4mm (for the installation of mounting brackets)
Zip Bag 3:
– 1x Intel LGA 115x Backplate
– 2x Intel mounting bracket
– 2x AMD mounting bracket