Born to outperform, the G.SKILL Ripjaws V series memory modules are great for DIY professionals and power users seeking first-class performance, reliability and overclocking potential from their powerhouses. As the latest addition to the classic Ripjaws family, the Ripjaws V series DDR4 memory delivers cutting-edge performance and maximum compatibility with Intel X99, 100 and 200 series platforms and AMD Ryzen processors. Crafted from the finest components with superior craftsmanship, and through rigorous testing, the Ripjaws V measures up to your performance expectations of every aspect, while the arresting, thermally-optimized heat spreader steals attention. Support for Intel XMP 2.0 makes overclocking a breeze. And multiple vibrant color options offer you the best match to your taste and your rig.
- With 2400 MHz breakneck speed, this memory kit lets you enjoy a faster computing experience for gaming, video & image editing, rendering, and data processing.
- Each and every Ripjaws V DDR4 memory kit is tested with G.SKILL’s rigorous validation process on all major performance motherboard brands to ensure the best-in-class reliability and compatibility across the widest selection of motherboards.
- Not only is the Ripjaws V designed with a sleek new look, but also available in five different colors: Blazing Red, Steel Blue, Radiant Silver, Gunmetal Gray, and Classic Black. Whether you’re a modder seeking matching hues or looking to build a stunning new system, Ripjaws V is a superb selection.
- Continuing the tradition of aftermarket CPU cooler compatibility, Ripjaws V is designed with a 42mm module height suitable for most oversized CPU heatsinks.
- Designed with a low voltage of 1.2V~1.35V at DDR4 standard, this lowers the memory voltage requirement by 20% from DDR3 memory kits! Now your system can perform even faster without becoming an expensive appliance heater.
- Just set and go. Programmed with the latest Intel XMP 2.0 profiles, the only thing between you and extreme performance is a simple setting.