- Connect the HP External USB DVD/RW to any available USB port on your PC1 to get immediate read/write access to your optical media.
- Back up your data, move files, enjoy your multimedia, and read and write CDs and DVDs2 to your heart’s content with a compact external ODD.
- Keep your workspace tidy and add an ODD only when you need it. Connect the USB-powered drive to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 port on your PC1 and you’re ready to go. No additional AC adapter is required.
- Enjoy the reassurance of a one-year parts replacement limited warranty. Additional support is available (North America only) seven days a week, 24 hours a day by phone as well as through online support forums.
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 0.55 x 5.41 x 5.94 in
- Each HP Storage Solution carries a one-year limited warranty. Additional support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by phone as well as online support forums.
- What’s in the box
- HP ExternalUSB DVD/RW Drive
- 1 Compatible with Windows-based PCs only. See product QuickSpecs for complete system requirements.
- 2 Don’t copy copyright-protected materials. Double Layer is a new technology. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 Double Sided-Version 1.0 Media.