- Long-lasting Cherry MX Brown switches for tactile feedback you can feel
- Customizable brightness for every key light*
- Easy-access media controls**
- Customizable F keys for game macros*
- Ultra-durable keys tested to 50 million keystrokes
- Compatible with Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Logitech G610 Orion Brown
Performance-driven Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G610 Orion gaming keyboard delivers a pure gaming experience. Starting with a performance-driven design, the keyboard integrates our most powerful technologies like long-life tactile Cherry MX Brown key switches and customizable key lighting.* From the finest details, like fingerprint-masking matte texture and a durable braided cable, every aspect of Orion Brown is precisely engineered to bring you Logitech G’s industry-leading technology and quality construction in a uniquely crafted form.
* Some settings require Logitech Gaming Software available for download at logitech website.
** Media controls do not use Cherry MX mechanical switches.
Cherry MX Mechanical Key Switches
Low-noise Cherry MX mechanical switches last longer than rubber dome key switches—tested to endure a punishing 50 million keystrokes. They give you a more consistent feel and responsiveness with a tactile ‘bump’ for reassuring feedback with every key-press.
Customizable Key Lighting
Choose your level of customization with the ability to select and personalize the brightness of each individual key light. Light up keys to keep track of spells and other commands. Logitech Gaming software can also synchronize light patterns with other Logitech G devices.
Easy-access Media Controls
Control your background track without switching out of your game. Orion Brown features dedicated media controls that let you play, pause and mute music and videos instantly. Use the roller bar to quickly adjust volume or skip to the next song.
Logitech Gaming Software
Personalize G610 your way.* Customize F1-F12 keys with macros for your favorite games, lighting for every key, and assign which keys are turned off when you turn on game mode (by default, Game Mode disables the Windows key). *Some settings require Logitech Gaming Software available for download at logitech website.
- Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
- USB 2.0 Port.
- Internet connection for optional software download.
What’s In The Box?